Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Today is the day!


Canadians, git yer voting hat on! This is the first time I've been able to participate in the democratic process, so you bet your bottom dollar I'll be doing my civic duty. Actually, I already did.

Oh and I am horribly sick, so this is the best I can do. American Apparel slim yoga pants are magical when you feel like crap. Which I do. Must go study now. Ouch.

P.S. - Hilarious quote of life
*passing by election sign*
Me: "What's the Christian Heritage Party?"
Him: "Its basically the Nazi Party. They're big out West."

7 comments:

Chainsaws and Jelly said...

you still look wonderfully cute.

Hannah Cheeto said...

Wow, in the picture they look almost like jeans. Not like sweats at all.

Miss Karen said...

Get better soon! I always find wearing bright colours helps makes me feel ever so slightly better.

the iron chic said...

Doh! I didn't have time to vote today!
I guess I voted for the Apathy Party.

megan said...

Sigh. Another conservative government... at least it's a minority?
And I'm from out west and I've never heard of that party... we do have the "marxist-lennist" party (or something like that) though.

megan / http://mallratcouture.blogspot.com

justbrad said...

i have a huge crush on you lol. spectacular style

Danielle said...

I love the bright colors in this outfit. Sooo cute. I thrifted a pair of shoes like the pair that you have on in this picture, except they're more of a light, neon, teal color.