Tuesday, November 25, 2008

I am occasionally capable of excellence.


Today is a leopard/ruffles kind of day. Yes its a little ridiculous, but who doesn't enjoy being a little ridiculous once in a while? Plus, I'm having a mini-ruffle shirt rivalry with one of my friends and am hoping this Seinfeld-esquw 'puffy shirt' number will give me a one up. Not to mention, I buttoned up my cardigan wrong (oops!) but it ended up looking a little bit Comme des Garcon/H&M. At least in my delusional mind.

P.S. -Guess who did a little bleach DIY? Can't wait to wear these babies out.

P.P.S. -Don't expect to se one of those "omfg-shredded-tee" shirts on here any time soon. I really can't comprehend the appeal of that DIY.

16 comments:

Dot said...

Ruffles shirts are so good. I really want a proper dandy shirt and then wear it with my velvet skinnies and pretend I'm Oscar Wilde.

Shredded t-shirts = l-o-l.

withasianstereotypes said...

cute bleached pants and while I appreciate the bluntness I love the shredded t's. Your lovely as always honey. I love your penchant for ruffles.

TEXTSTYLES said...

well done!
brava!
the leopard knit cami is next level
badass.

S of Modern-Guilt said...

I'm obsessed with ruffled shirts! And funny coincidence, I posted my bleach denim DIY today as well! Those look fantastically done, can't wait to see you wear them.

xo
S

arienette said...

i love the seinfeld shirt!!
as for the shredded shirt, i find it's a great way to get anger out.
i did two after my boyfriend and i broke out. the beach jeans look good too! xx

Kadir said...

What a cute, crisp outfit. You rock ruffles excellently.

And I'm going to echo the desire of the others to see how you work those bleached jeans. What kind of bleach did you use to make them?

Monikapolitan.com said...

ahhh cutie! I've been wanting a ruffle shirt badly...Target seems to be a good choice, they've had some pretty cute styles there!

In-tree-gue said...

that shirt is amazing ruffles are just gorgeous

Annie said...

oooh that blouse and cardigan are adorable!

Amelia said...

I love the blouse. Any rivalry that involves cool outfits is a good one.

Miss Karen said...

Love the ruffled shirt! And the jeans look really cool - that's one hell of a good bleach job.

And super lol at the shredded tee comment!

Hannah Cheeto said...

I love ruffled shirts! And the bleached jeans look amazing, can't wait to see how you wear them!

ETL said...

The bleached jeans look awesome-- one of my favorite DIY's =]

Tavi said...

You are ALWAYS capable of excellence, my dear! Love the "But I don wanna be a pirate!" shirt with leopard print, it's an awesome contrast. Also, I look forward to seeing how you wear the jeans..

dearilou said...

Oh man.
I love ruffles.

Charm said...

I don't understand the appeal of the shredded shirt at all...