Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Fire, I bid you to burn.


I've always wanted a Pucci-print piece of clothing, so I was ridiculously happy to find this in the package of things that the Stylish Wanderer sent to me! Plus, wearing it with American Apparel jersey yoga pants and Doc Martens enters this outfit in a tight race for "Most Awesome Super Comfortable Outfit Ever". Seriously, this outfit is pyjama-worthy comfortable. I could sleep in it, which is something I should probably do more often. I don't think I've had more than 5-6 hours per night in a month.

Oh, and this has nothing to do with anything but I think that these "miniature people" pictures are quite brilliant.

17 comments:

Nicole said...

i adore that shirt.

WendyB said...

That shirt is amazing.

diane said...

That is, without a doubt, one of the most eye-catching & beautiful outfits I have ever seen you wear. Congrats on your cool postal catch.
I almost forgot, love the lawnmower guy.

Cassiopeia said...

LOVE the shirt. Yay for comfy clothes :-)

Xxxc

http://clothestohealabrokenheart.blogspot.com/

AFitz said...

eeeh those tiny people are so cute!

arienette said...

http://little-people.blogspot.com/

maddie said...

hahaha those photos are genius

Julia.K. said...

I live by my Doc Martens as well.

ohphilippa said...

dig the outfit. i'm wearing a pair of black thermals as pants today for a similar effect. i've come across these little people pictures on my internetz travels too - i love the ones with the people climbing over boobies... but that just could be because i love boobies...

Indigirl said...

The shirt is fantastic!!!

Nice and Shiny said...

Yeah that top is rad. It looks so swishy and fun, and feels like pj's you say? Sounds like the full package!
Dude I had 5 hours of sleep last night and I could barely function today, I don't know how you do it...

<3<3<3

louise or valentine said...

best shirt ever

She comes from a nowhere town she likes said...

Wow, that shirt is the sort of weird revivl shirt I have been after! I am loving the mini people, I always wish I could come up with something cool like that.
I know what you mean about sleep deprovation, ever since I have been off coffee, my sleeping patterns have been totally messed up.
H
x

The Stylish Wanderer said...

Oh lady! im happy you love it. i havent found time to wear any of the stuff. soon, lady, soon!

Leah said...

lovelovelove that shirt

Emy Augustus said...

oh yeah i saw these minis some time ago on flickr. so cool right?!

lou said...

so cute outfit !!! great !!