Thursday, April 23, 2009

Me-Jane


Whew! I'm completely exhausted after biking for half an hour (and back, this should explain the lazy attire) to the nearest library so I could use their wireless internet to catch up on my blog reading. Yes, I am out of shape! Anyhow, today was a rather exciting 'mail' day for me. A package of four t-shirts I had ordered from Voltage Vox on eBay arrived, along with a sick package from the ever-lovely Arabelle! The t-shirts are of Ian Curtis, PJ Harvey, Black Flag and Joy Division's Unknown Pleasures logo clockwise from top left. I am absolutely chuffed with the Unknown Pleasures tank, as its long enough to wear as a dress! I will be playing around with all of the shirts ASAP, so you'll get a better look at them all soon.

Also, this Johnathan Saunders for Target dress from Belle make me feel like a crazy new age Jackie O.! I'm a 1960s classy lady with a punch, so you'd best watch out. The front panel reminds me of melting candle wax. I'm in love!

18 comments:

Cassiopeia said...

Ah! That dress is immense! So wish we had target over here. I love my voltage vox tee... tempted to check out their store again. this is bad ;-)

xxxc

Nicole said...

I love thar dress!

diane said...

Isa, Your description of that dress was perfect! You look totally amazing!

Fiona said...

I love that dress, so cute!

The Stylish Wanderer said...

BIKING?? LOVE

Packages! gosh, I must take pictures of everything you gave me... Im so ungrateful its insanity!

sarah said...

i listen to joy division at least every other day on my walk/bike to work. i'm freaking out over your ian curtis shirt.
did you catch those converse ads with all the different celebrities in paper-doll like formation, joined at the chuck-taylored shoe? ian was in there....
happy weekend girl!
xo s

white lightning said...

listen up cutiepants..you need to wear dresses more often! it suits you x

Diane said...

Yay for bike rides! Even though you say you're out of shape, it must've been fun riding, though! And the library - that just ups the fun by a few notches.

I'm out of shape as well and just started to bike and skate again. It's pretty much beating the shit out of me.

And I can't tell you how much I looooovve the Unknown Pleasures tank! From what I can see of it, it looks awesome. I'm looking forward to that outfit the most.

Liily said...

The dress is very Adams family mixed with bohemian (A good thing)

xL

viEille cAnaille said...

I like it !

look my french blog =) !
http://vieille-canaille-love-your-style.blogspot.com/

Leah said...

love the tee's and the dress is awesome on you. and congrats on finishing up your first year!!!

megan said...

there really is nothing better than a good t-shirt; er, a few good t-shirts.

i'm planning on biking this summer but i haven't in years- eep. i'm gonna fall over.

maddie said...

I have a Jonathan Saunders skirt from Target with that pattern on it :D

Pansy said...

Oh I lovelove those shirts! When you tweeted about them I went to that shop and picked out several, but I'll have to wait a bit before I can buy them, haha. They look so comfy though!

Magnolia said...

Wow. You like Black Flag? They wrote a song about my mom...
I love that ian curtis shirt, and the joy division one. :)

The Clothes Horse said...

Love that nautical top. Also, I'm glad I only have to climb up and down four flights of stairs for my Internet usage. :)

sarahcapulet said...

I LOVE THAT LAST PICTURE oh my god amazing.

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh that dress is amazing. It's kind of Mod. You are supernaturally cute and that dress only compliments you.

I go to Target all the time and have not seen that particular dress. Maybe it's a regional thing.

-Amy