Wednesday, April 22, 2009

No, you're not rid of me.


Happy Earth Day everyone! Though I know 'special dates' like this are purely ceremonial and don't often mean much to people, it would be nice if this Earth Day, I could hept inspire people to reconsider their individual connection with nature and how it affects their daily lives. I have no desire to get preachy (its a fashion blog, of course) but these are things I think about every day (hello, ERS major). So maybe do something simple like ride your bike or just take a walk down the street and consider how beautiful the Earth that sustains you really is, and what you can do to help.

The outfit itself is kind of boring, I know, but I thrifted the perfect plaid shirt the other day and just wanted to show it off along with my hand-knitted cowl!

12 comments:

CHRIS PETRES. said...

i like the shirt

Martyna tasteofvogue.com said...

naprawde fajna koszula!

Cassiopeia said...

LOVE that plaid shirt... Yay for earth day!!! Xxxc

megan said...

did you steal my lumberjack shirt? ;) but really... I love the shirt. It took me forever to find mine.

megan / http://mallratcouture.blogspot.com

In-tree-gue said...

you really are fantastic at knitting.

Nicole said...

you knitting is pretty cool.
and so is that shirt.

lestylegirl said...

Gorgeous plaid shirt, and love earth day. although it's also national jelly bean day, don't you know???? :)

Claudia said...

your crazy good at knitting

diane said...

Happy Earth Day, I'm doing my part.
You could get a really good 40's look out of that plaid shirt by layering a blazer over it and cuffing the sleeves. That is such a great shirt, I'm a little jealous.

R. said...

Dude, I just wore a shirt that I thrifted that looks JUST like that except smaller (it's a kid's shirt) on Friday. Crazy. It's on my blog, if you wanna see. You look cute.

Danielle said...

What a nice shirt:) I wish I knew how to knit.

Hannah said...

I really like your outfit, especially the combination of that shirt with the cream cowl.