Friday, August 07, 2009

I'm just looking for one divine hammer.


TGIF! If there's anyone out there who is as excited as I am to finally sleep in after an exhausting work week, then raise your hands in the air! This weekend is going to be all about freash air and green pastures. Not to mention, the elusive practice of "sleep" is looking like sheer excellence to me right now. And speaking of sheer excellence, that sentiment can certainly applied to many things including the Worn Journal blog post about my adventures with Anna, wearing Minor Threat t-shirts to work and owning a skirt that cost you 50 cents and just happens too look like the badass new Pendleton for Opening Ceremony coats that are coming out this fall. Do you think it'd be going overboard if I wore them together? If only I could afford it!

14 comments:

Malena said...

those two pictures at the end are great, i would wear both of those, even if they are for men.
did i ever mention i love that skirt? it reminds me of this shirt my stoner friend used to wear (in a good way)

Damsels said...

i could definitely see you wearing one of those coats !
love the skirt btw

Ming said...

Hi Isabel
I like the skirt
http://www.mattressesandmetal.blogspot.com
Thanks,
Ming

yiqin; said...

The print of the skirt is really interesting :)

love buzz. said...

i'm in love with your minor threat shirt. i stole this one off my boyf... http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r254/skaghead__/publicenemy.jpg?t=1249730362

he wants to sell it on ebay, would you believe?! not gonna happen.

your style is lalalovely btw, i love that you're an actual grunger & not a grunge revivalist. we should make a club. <3

Maverick Malone said...

Love the plaid pants...I just got a pair of plaid pants...I love them. They remind me of Run Lola Run.

The Six Six Sick Girls said...

Holy shit, that looks just like the new OC stuff! Lucky girl, the real thing is totally out of my price range.

xxx,
Tiffany

Matt said...

love the breeders!

Amelia said...

I want that coat. The print is so cool! Your skirt would go nicely with one, hehe :)

Louise said...

holy crap that skirt rules

moto said...

That Skirt!!! have always love ethnical stuffs :P love it

diane said...

I agree with love buzz, you are an actual grunger, the real deal.

michael said...

i love jovenes y sexys! the outit is awesome, too. :>

Bench fan said...

i love the red trousers