Saturday, October 24, 2009

Get out there and do something!

This feature on Christopher Nemeth on The Selby is absolutely genius.


Big news, today is the International Day of Climate Action and I want to know what you all are doing to make a difference! I just got home from a rally in Waterloo, and it was completely inspiring. Political leadership is key, and I hope this symbolic day will show that people are serious about wanting to change our government's stance on climate change. We have the power to change the momentum of the talks at the U.N. Climate Conference in Copenhagen this December. Let's get excited and make this happen!

12 comments:

emily said...

altogether very cool. :)

Lori said...

thats a pretty cool sewing machine.

thanks for the heads up about the climate action ;)

Rosé Magritte said...

Ugh you don't understand how mad I am getting into my hometown this weekend and hearing the news of the rally at Queens Park in Toronto. The one weekend I come home too. It's killing me that I can't be there right now.

Tip #2 of the week: Don't tell cops that are handing out drinking tickets to minors to stop idling their car. They will take it offensively.

Just a thought.

thatsorad said...

RAD machine...

I had never heard of this day. Thanks for the knowlage and I will totaly read up on it! :)

Mckenzie Mullen said...

Oh, Woody Guthrie! :]

Monikapolitan.com said...

How cute that you are so involved! Those pictures are so beautiful and definitely inspiring!

I too had never heard of this day so yes, thanks for bringing awareness!

and i love your scarf in the previous blog dammit!

diane said...

Good for you Isa! Using your popular blog for public awareness, Bravo!

kirstyb said...

awesome sewing machine

Elizabeth said...

ooh those photos are so cool. My school had a "Day of Low Impact" and it's definitely inspiring, it makes me want to do a lot more than I already am.

The Man Who Knew Too Much said...

love these old singers.

lydia said...

these pictures are amazing!!!

woooo international day of climate action!!

Suzanne Moss said...

im in love