Saturday, December 26, 2009

Cherry Mismas


Hope everyone had a wonderful Merry Christmas (Cherry Mismas!), or just plain old nice day depending on your habits of celebration. I am the proud new owner of 'The Ultimate Knitting Bible' and a pair of fuzzy new moccasin slippers. Thanks "Santa"!

We had quite the family feast last night, and I made up my own rules to the game Crocanole (which can really be quite violent if you play it anything like me).

Otherwise, I'm really enjoying this quiet holiday in the countryside. I would be posting more, but I forgot my tripod in my apartment. Nuts! I'm just going to read, watch movies and basically vegetate the rest of the week away until I have to return to regular brain-exercizing activities a.k.a. University.

13 comments:

Toyin Lola said...

Nice Shoes.!
Merry christmas :)

fashionistoyinlola.blogspot.com/

emily said...

merry christmas to you too! i still have a week before classes resume here, so i'll definitely be appreciating the time off. ;)

Peacock's Hat said...

I really like the cardigan you're wearing, and also, those tights are awesome. I have some like that but in grey, but I don't wear them often because they go kind of weird at the knee. I had more of a faux pas than leaving a tripod- I thought I'd start my blog in the holidays because I have spare time, but forgot I'd only have a small fraction of clothes. Doh.

Diane said...

Glad your Christmas was pleasant! Mine, on the other hand, was very long and boring, spent with family members that I don't particularly care for.

Awesome book present, though! I'm looking forward to seeing any knitting projects that you'll take from that.

Robyn said...

Yay! Sounds like an awesome Christmas~
That book looks totally amazing, by the way...I'll have to find one and take a look for myself :D

-Robyn

diane said...

Hey Isa, did your mom buy you the knitting bible? That is soooo cool, I'm really happy that you are getting encouragement with your knitting.
There's nothing like a good pair of slippers too. You look so relaxed. It's good to veg out with the family. We've been doing lots of vegging, and eating, here.
Cherry Mismas (very witty).

NoViTaRisTiaNa said...

luv u're shoes dear :)

http://novitaristiana.blogspot.com/

Fifi said...

You look very content :)

kirstyb said...

happy holidays x

just a ghost said...

Happy holidays, and I LOVE the Kurt Cobain picture [with the cat] on your blog! :D

Amelia said...

I love all the blue. Happy holidays :)

the clothing project said...

LOOOVE your sweater.

hope the holidays treated you nicely.


- theclothingproject.com

issye margaretha kamal said...

omg i love all of what you wear . merry xmas .follow my twitter please . www.twitter.com/issyemargaretha . thank you sweet .