Friday, December 04, 2009

Decent Pay


Taking a good picture was just not happening this morning - first the camera ran out of batteries, then I accidentally knocked over the tripod, then when I actually took a picture I ended up looking like some windswept tool with a goofy grin. But what the hey, I am a bit of a goofy tool, and at least you can see the sequin/lace detail on my outer shirt better then you could the last time!

I look like a total student from the waist down and a tranny hooker from the waist up. Just keeping it casual, y'know?

This is probably the most badass tattoo I have ever seen. I'd rather just wear my Joy Division shirt though...

14 comments:

Luna Supernova said...

cute. i really like that photo and wow, what a tattoo, he's a bit of a fan!

CC said...

Love the jacket! =)
Xx

PS - I have a great giveaway on my blog. Don't forget to sign up! :)

├×omeline said...

magnifique :)

Becca Jane said...

I think it's a nice photo of you actually! Love the sequin detail.

That tattoo is RIDICULOUS, although it actually looks pretty cool

Xu Box said...

Oh, the sequin/lace!!! I love wearing toques with my outfits too!

Cassiopeia said...

Gorgeous outfit lovely! THat tattoo is awesome. Bought new converse today. That's about as badass as I get ;) Xxxc

Deua said...

Tranny hookers are the shit. Keep it up. hahahah

Sabine said...

Agreed, that tattoo looks painful, but very artsy. Sabine x

{Anna} said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Urooba said...

You and I share a mutual adoration for sequins.

Amelia said...

I love that tattoo so much! What a cool print.

DON'T FORGET THE 'Y' said...

that is commitment. i don't love any band THAT much. close, but no.

Every Little Counts said...

whoa. he may be the man of my dreams. oh, wait- i'm married. oh well.

harajukuloveee said...

awsome tee! that tattoo is insane,really cool effect, love joy division!
xx, zaia
www.miss-make-a-mess.blogspot.com