Monday, November 01, 2010

Halloweek

Here's hoping you all had a radical Halloween weekend, full of candy puke and silly costumes. For some reason, these heinous Levis thrifted mom jeans are really appealing to my sensibilities. I wear them with everything, going for the super grunge look with my new Graham + Spencer knit sweater. It looks like the sweater I knit, except no effort was put into it. Worn with thrifted granny shoes and an American Apparel twist scarf on my head.


It should come as no surprise that for Halloween I dressed up as the heroic movie character Terry, from Fubar (and Fubar II)!! I found everything in my closet, drew on fake sideburns and acted obnoxiously dumb all night. IT was the first time I have actually dared venture out of the house in sweatpants. All in the name of Halloween!

15 comments:

-WANDERLUSTERS- said...

oh man, great halloween costume. wish more people here did awesome ones like that instead of wearing panties and a crown and being a "princess"

also so glad to see you have tumblr! I feel like I tried to track you down once but it wasn't really you but an impostor.

Kylie said...

Hahahaha, I absolutely love you Halloween efforts. Considering how much you talk about this Fubar movie on your blog, I feel like I need to see it... then again, you like Kenny vs Spenny so perhaps we don't have the same comedic tastes, haha! I'll give it a try though!

<3<3<3

Emma said...

haha that is epic.
Loving the sweater,
and your blog.
:) xxx

Luna : said...

great costume ;-)

SS said...

Ha when I saw you had that eh! tee I was going to make a comment about FUBAR. That movie is so great especially the ridiculousness of the second half.

BM said...

love the outfit. Both daily and halloween!

your pumps and headband are so cool and quirky

BM
thebohemiangoods.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

i never thought i would see you in a $250 sweater.

Isabel said...

Haha, the sweater was on sale for $100 and I had a giftcard so actually it was free.

It's just me Nadia said...

Excuse me lady, and I'm not trying to be a smartarse but I think you should dress like 'Terry' like every fucking day!!!! Seriously okay, maybe not every day but bust a version of him out once every week or so... it actually suits you.. I was scrolling down and went OMG SHE LOOKS AMAZING!!! Then read it was your costume, but yeah, you still look amazing...!

Hope you had a good one!
Nadia xxx

Rachel said...

hahaha, GREAT costume. That picture is too funny. I forgot to take any pictures at all on Halloween, but I was a mime and my best friend was Peewee Herman. It was cute.

rouli said...

u look great!

love ur jeans!

cool outfits with maxi skirts below too!

pls come visit and join!

kisssssssssss

Enchanted Gardens said...

Lovely:)

Ashley McConnell said...

i have been searching for a sweater just like that...beauty!

daretounravel.blogspot.com

Prad Savania said...

Love the grey sweater! So on trend!

Check my shoe design blog? All my designs are hand-drawn too! Take care X

Louboutininthemaking.blogspot.com

Burcin said...

Ahahahahahahahahahahaha hilarious! >: D