Tuesday, November 23, 2010

My Ears Hurt

Thanks wind, for ruining any semblance of a good outfit photo I had going on today. Kind of going for a granny-preppy look going on with the tea-length skirt (is that even a real fashion term, or did I just make that up?) and grey wool cable-knit sweater that belonged to my mom in the '80s. I originally tried it on with my black Doc Martens, but it just wasn't working out so I switched to these little thrifted cowboy ankle booties. Oh jeez, look out for that gust!!!

Photobooth outfit shots too, because the wind is a total outfit-ruiner. Going to see Harry Potter tonight, finally (it's cheap ticket night at the theatre). Excitement is running high!

11 comments:

louise or valentine said...

hey lady
tea length is totally a thing, but it's for skirts that are slightly above the ankle, or at the ankle.

Sarah Yvonne said...

Little girl chic? I love the light dress with the heavy knit sweater. I love the peter pan collar (I'm addicted to those as well). I love this outfit head to toe.

How tall are you, btw? I always think bloggers are my height only to discover that they are inches and inches shorter.

Peace
Sarah Yvonne

Damsels said...

i saw it on sat. i think you'll like it .
love this "tealength" skirt

Anna said...

OOO! Harry Potter! It was AMAZING!

Marina said...

You look great. I've lived in cozy gray sweaters this entire winter.

You should tell us your views on Harry Potter after you see it. I saw it before the rest of the world, being in New Zealand.

Terri said...

indoor torso shot, just fine.

outdoor skirt shot, Marilyn Monroe!

Rachel said...

the wind pictures are cute! and the length of the skirt looks amazing on you.

Louder than Silence said...

You look great - even when the wind is battling against you! Hope you enjoyed HP.

Sally x

Falling Down The Rabbit Hole said...

Gorgeous shoes! The whole outfit looks lovely :)

Harry Potter was incredibleeeee, I loved it...Loads.

Megan said...

I want that sweater. You look very Alexa Chung. I like...

.....Megan

Danielle said...

I've always wanted to try the skirt under a sweater look, but I never like the look of it on me...