Sunday, January 16, 2011

Blooming Cherry Trees

As you can see, I'm getting pretty serious about the goth jams this winter! There's like a foot of snow and it's fun dressing up like a severe existensialist who wears only Comme des Garçons. Plus it's kind of nice juxtaposing all of this white snow with a cloud of black, and I also dressed more colourful than a candy wrapper last night so I have an excuse...


As you can see, I found an evil eye necklace to wear! Maximum protection against evil spirits and also way less tired imagery than inverted crosses or triangles.

10 comments:

louise or valentine said...

I love evil eye jewelry- I really want an evil eye bracelet.

Cat said...

Oh wow!! Love the first outfit (L)
Please check out my blog by viewing my profile Isabel,
xx

Falling Down The Rabbit Hole said...

I have to say I do like the contrast of the black and the white, juxtaposition to the max! And the evil eye necklace is lovely, definite yin yang material here :)

[CozyQuail.] said...

I love love love the iconic-ness and colors of the turkish evil eyes!

I'm so glad you keep right on going with your lovely ensembles and inspirational pairings into another great year! I'm so happy I can always pick right up with your postings when I'm switching blogs and whatnot.

:]

Always a visual treat!

Crystal said...

Hahaha yes, I do believe severe existentialists love their CDG!

Claire G. said...

WOAH! stunner much?!

I love evil eye jewelry, wear them things with zodiac pendants and crystals & junk and you can get protection against like, godzilla or something

Arabelle said...

goth jams 4ever. ♥♥♥

Joanne said...

I've never heard of evil eye jewelry but it looks pretty neat! I love the combi of the mustard cardigan you're wearing, with the pinkish top!!

Always Something said...

Our cardigans match!

I the way you dress; the goth aspects are so beautiful & haunting because your face is so natural and pretty.

I sound like a creep, 'scuse me.

Anthea said...

Brrrr it's freeeeeezing! Perhaps I ought to invest in some longer skirts too!! You look great :)