Saturday, April 23, 2011

Mirage Son

I was all ready to go out wearing an entirely different outfit, but decided I had to run in and change because this perfect Spring weather is deserving of a perfect Spring coat. It's a vintage Burberry trench that I found in my Grandma's closet years ago, and I pretty much never wear it. The yellow is so vibrant that I almost want to wear it out on Halloween in tribute to the Bluth Banana Stand from Arrested Development, but I've already decided to go as a Juggalo. Also, it would be great if I didn't look so miserable in this picture but I happen to suffer from the affliction of chronic bitchface.

11 comments:

Peacock's Hat said...

Chronic bitchface made me giggle.

Twobreadsplease said...

fwockkkk, you look so sweet! (in skater talk sense and just literally cute) x

Sunshine said...

the eyes that look so empathetic on my father are just chronic bitchface on me

also, i try not to wear yellow for the obvious reason, but that trenchcoat is the absolute END

Meagan said...

best. show. ever.

also: best. coat. ever. it's so YELLOW!!!!

Kayla Tasker said...

haha i suffer from the same disease!

The bold yellow is crazy! but awesome.

Jeanne-Ange said...

aaah I envy your coat!!!

Falling Down The Rabbit Hole said...

There's always money in the banana stand!

Love the coat x

louise or valentine said...

im obsessed with this coat, and i love it with the doccccccccs.
ugh its so good.

Anonymous said...

At least you don't suffer from chronic goldfish face. Trust me, it's worse.

owlinalarkworld said...

Why would you not wear this?

Ulia Ali said...

Very beautiful look! I liked it so much that I used it in my inspiration board in my last post: click here to see

Also I would love if you participate in the contest :)

View From Heels