Thursday, April 21, 2011

Reply All

 
Third year University has finally wrapped up and I'm currently nestled at home, recovering from caffeine withdrawal and missing my loved one(s) terribly. But the great thing about coming home (besides free food) is that my mom has started pawning off all of her old clothing on me. This 'popcorn stitch' sweater was something she knit for herself when she was around my age and its been sitting in a drawer for 20+ years. I'm also stoked to add this fancy pants necklace to my evil eye necklace collection, courtesy of China Originality. They must've know about my evil eye obsession when they offered it to me. I got an earring too, because badass haircuts require badass earrings to match.

12 comments:

Falling Down The Rabbit Hole said...

I love your style. I'm always envious of what you're wearing and your hair! If only mine were long enough anddd I had the slightest bit of courage

Virginia said...

The sweater is to die for. It's perfect half tucked in.

Cara said...

The necklace is so lovely and the earrings go great with your hair <3 evil eyes all the way x

My name is Giacobba said...

that's the coolest necklace ever!!!!!

miamanson said...

i love your necklace :D
followed! would you like to follow me back? :p

http://myayayamanson.blogspot.com

Marlena said...

evil eye earrings! I might get my ears pierced just so I can wear a pair of those *.* They match your haircut perfectly <3

Damsels said...

i wish my mom had kept her old clothing

sight said...

Love the jumper!

Kylie said...

I love the combination of the freaky eye charm along with the pearls and the knitted sweater, kilaaaaah. I haven't commented in ages, and I'm sure you've heard it a million times but I loooove your hair it's so bad ass! I'm so glad you took the risk, it's so freaking sweet.
You're missing your "loved one"? Gurrrl you got a boy we don't know about? Explain!!

<3<3<3

Anna said...

gorgeous jumper and necklace! evil eye for good luck, gotta be an oxymoron in there somewhere. Very brave hair, looks stunning. Lovely post!

Floz said...

I love the jumper muchly.

Bird On A Wire said...

love that jumper! Vintage isn't it! Cool peg legs too.
http://thoughtsandthingsfromthebirdonawire.blogspot.com/