Wednesday, May 04, 2011

Beautiful British Columbia

No Shooting!

This post is coming to you LIVE from 'Beautiful British Columbia', or so the license plates would leave you to believe. There's something a little...intoxicating about waking up facing a huge mountain covered in lush trees, because that's not something that ever happens in Ontario. Or should I say, 'Onterrible'? Anyways, I packed as light as possible which is really messing with my fashion game, but yesterday I wore my Black Flag shirt with tie-dye leggings and thrifted Keds knockoffs on a brief morning walk, where we encountered this genius 'No Shooting' rock.

Just an example of the scenery...
My fabulously creative and artistically gifted name tag...

12 comments:

Bryden and Claire said...

Love BC and love Black Flag!

Claire
x
http://treblesandamixer.blogspot.com

minimal coast said...

great tshirt :)

Cara said...

black flag + tie-dye = all kinds of amazingness <3

K said...

I loved BC when I visited - such amazing fresh air and nice big skies. Watch out for mooses (meese?) though!

K xx

Angelica said...

omg that's so beautiful! it is my dream to wander around the Pacific Northwest (and other parts of North America) living off the land/out of dumpsters and hopping freight trains, after I graduate college.

Also I'm pretty sure you're wearing my ideal outfit right there.

Rachel said...

wooo Pacific NW! Every time I travel, when I come home I'm like "woah, THIS is where I live? how the hell did I get so lucky?" I still think you should head down to Seattle for a couple days!

also, looking good when you're living out of a backpack is HARD. I just did 3 weeks in Europe and oh boy, I was sick of my clothes when I got home.

Anonymous said...

Welcome to BC!

Love a proud Prince George-er

blue roses said...

just discovered your blog, and i adore your pictures and most importantly, your personal rants and dialogue and, well, musings. you have a great voice, look forward to more.

http://dallianceswithsuitsandskirts.blogspot.com/

Kellie W. said...

Oh my god, it looks SO pretty there. Can I build a cabin there and never leave?

Martin said...

Kudos for the Black Flag tee!
x

Savannah Burton said...

those leggings??? YES?!?

Kedsman said...

Black flag rocks! As always, LOVE the little keds sneakers ;-))