Saturday, June 25, 2011

Leopard vs. Cheetah

What is the difference between leopard print an cheetah print? I often hear the terms 'leopard' and 'cheetah' used interchangeably to describe my outfits on multiple occasions. But don't get lazy and fall into the trap of animal nonrecognition!

Leopards have uneven rosette-shaped spots.


Cheetahs have solid colour polka dot spots.

People who get it wrong time after time make me feel like this.

If you have any more questions feel free to ask this guy.

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Best post ever!

K said...

Good to know! Also if a big cat escapes from the zoo, and I can't decide whether it would be a worse idea to run away or try to hide up a tree.

K xx

discotheque confusion said...

hahahaha brilliant!

Wends said...

hahah! love your blog

Twobreadsplease said...

grrrrrreat!

olivias-pizzaz said...

hahaha thats awesome! I so remember that guy! Omg and I see you like dandy warhols they are amazing, have you seen the documentary Dig!? You probs have but if not you should!

olivias-pizzazz.blogspot.com

Winnie said...

Haha it's definitely confusing sometimes! That man with all those tattoos is incredibly.....creepy! haha. Seriously, some people are a bit too obsessed with prints huh?

Bella said...

OHMYGOD. Thanks for clearing that up! This is genuinely the best post ever. Now I will be able to call my hat by its proper name. :D

Jake said...

Ha... I never knew the difference either, and your right those two animals are really used interchangeably in the fashion world.

Maya said...

'L' to the 'OL'

olé!

April said...

lol love this!

ape-z.blogspot.com

lyz said...

thank you thank you thank you for this post.
made my day complete.

Shelby said...

thanks a lot. now i cannot let this go and it is my newest pet peeve. ugh.