Tuesday, August 02, 2011

Kool Thing

 Apathy about summer dressing and fashion in general is actually doing something for me. I couldn't be bothered to put on anything more complicated or interesting than this black racerback tank dress, but this is probably my favourite outfit I've worn in a while. I'm all about the weird socks and clunky, thick-soled shoes and things don't need to get much more complicated than that.
My outfit described by miscellaneous objects: evil eyes, Wedgwood china and fruity Mentos.

Also, my reclaimed inspiration could very well have to do with my incessant viewing of the Sonic Youth music video for Kool Thing.


View a range of stylish ladies jeans at www.ellos.co.uk/ with free UK delivery and the option to buy now and pay later. Visit Ellos.co.uk today for ladies, mens and kids fashion.

15 comments:

Payton Hamilton said...

i love the socks <3


http://fashionferriswheel.blogspot.com/

meagan said...

mini-bangs, are they new? also, your glasses are as big as planets and this a good thing.

Melis said...

super cute as usual!

Maya said...

aww cute! Your glasses look a nice colour.

edgeindustrialphotography said...

first of all just an awesome outfit
and as I said before, love those glasses

the pose/angle/positioning + mood of this photo is perfect
just has a real editorial feel to it

prob my fave picture you have ever posted
... it could totally be cropped right in and still work
... that good - can't be self timer? ... there looks an
interaction going on ... totally getting the SY vibe
love that song
- George

London Street Style ...

Leather Jacket said...

This is really very cool...



thanks to share,

Meagan said...

I like the combo of the shoes and the socks- not something you'd expect to look good.

diane said...

WOW!!! Isa, you look stunning!!

Claire said...

Weird socks are the best. Love them with your clunky shoes as well.

Zoe said...

Love the socks! They add a great pop to the outfit!

Kellie W. said...

I want those socks. I want them SO BADLY.

hannah said...

digging th fuck-no attitude of this. I've been rotating like 5 dresses for a month, bummer summer dressing.

Neville said...

gawd, you are hawt, grrlll.

Victoria said...

The socks are what does it for me - KIM GORDON WOULD SO APPROVE. The chunky t-bars may also be making me spaz inside... as do the evil eyes. Oh just EVERYTHING is amazing xxx

OneMousesFox said...

I wish Sonic Youth did well after sonic nurse :( I feel like Murray Street was there peak, at least for me, disconnection notice turned my heart , although - trees outside the academy - was worth was listening to !