Friday, September 16, 2011

Camp Suds


If I look suspiciously outdoorsy today, that's because I'm leaving the concrete to go camping with my friends this weekend. Goodbye cruel world! It's going to be freezing at night so layering is crucial; thermal socks, Michigan sweater, winter leggings and my toque's first appearance of the season!

A huge bear hug to everyone who has been voting for me in the WhoInspiresU video contest! Today is the last day to vote so if you want to read a fashion magazine with brains, get your vote in my midnight. It's been an amazing ride and I'm excited to see where it takes me!

13 comments:

Faith said...

love the outfit! it really encourages me to wear what i feel like wearing at school <3 thanks!

Anna Kucher said...

Love this outfit :)

Meagan said...

hope you win! i've been voting for you on a regular basis.

ZombieLace said...

Hahah you look like someone who's well acquainted with the woods in that outfit. Good luck with the video!!

Gabby said...

You are adorable! I'm completely jealous of your camping trip, have fun!

Gabby
http://stardependentvintage.blogspot.com

Paolina of Calur Villade said...

werk dem 90s vibes

olivias-pizzaz said...

Love your skirt the print is soo cool!!

brodie said...

I kind of need you to win this contest to justify my typing "w" into my url bar and having the voting page come up instead of my own blog.

Laura said...

I'm jealous of the skirt. I've been wanting a dress in that material for ages!

Just a lazy morning said...

it's official: i love you!another amazing post!
xoxo

KARA said...

i love your style! and your blog - i'm following you now

xo kara

http://www.karacterblog.com
http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/2504742/karacter/follow
(in case you want to follow back :D)

Pusat Tas Branded Impor said...

nice!!!

Red Reiding Hood said...

Great skirt!

Loves,
Rowan

www.redreidinghood.com