Thursday, September 15, 2011

Time of the Season


I ordered these Black Milk leggings in the mail halfway through the summer and finally got the chance to wear them on this freakishly chilly day. Tomorrow I might even have to wear gloves! All hail the return of Fall season!! This is kind of the pentultimate Fall outfit because it combines my "schoolgirl skank" style direction with lat year's mega-goth jams. The peter pan collar dress, creepers and skeleton leggings are sending off some seriously spooky Wednesday Addams vibes to scare off everyone in my 8:30am class.

VERY IMPORTANT NEWS: Tomorrow is the very last day to vote for my feminist fashion magazine idea in the WhoInspiresU video contest!! Creating PLANT magazine was probably the most gratifying thing I've done with my life so far and I want to be able to continue creating independent, feminist media for a very long time, so funding is necessary. If you've already voted, vote again! It's easy! Thank you so very much.

20 comments:

ilikebiscuits2k11 said...

i liked your outfit so much i voted for you 11 times and that's not even a joke (:

edgeindustrialphotography said...

such a cool dress

voting non-stop :)

Caroline Ergy Erg said...

I've still been voting everyday-arghh, it's so tense now! Liking your outfit, the top detail of your dress is lovely :D
xxxx

Anna said...

a great outfit as usual! i love those leggings.

i'll be voting for you all day! i'll even see if my boyfriend can write a quick program to automatically do it for me. :)

Dayzee said...

Great outfit! I've being trying hard to get people to vote for you on my blog!

alexis monty buell said...

if you create this magazine are you going to have guest writers?
i will vote for you!

Charles said...

absolutely perfect outfit! love it :)
xx

Meagan said...

I want those leggings agh when I told my mom I liked them she said they were "creepy and gross". I like the Courtney peter pan collar dress.

Iridescent Adolescents said...

I've been lusting over those leggings for so longggg
the outfit looks wonderful :)

meagan said...

this is beyond perfect. everything about this is SPOT-ON.

god i hope you win! you deserve it so much!

Luka said...

You look amazing in that!

Larissa Blintz said...

absolutely perfect.

Just a lazy morning said...

best outfit ever!!!
xoxo

honore said...

I have been voting everyday (that I'm at the public library) for you. I really, really, hope you get the funding!

Renee Revolution said...

Oh my god. This outfit is incredible. I cannot tell you how much I love it. The Wednesday Addams vibes are some of my very favorite.

I have been voting for you whenever I get the chance! Good luck! :)

ZombieLace said...

Loving your freaky dead school girl thing. I voted again! Good luck on the mag!!!

Gracie said...

oh my gooosshhh that dress is stunning, you look stunning! Can i ask where you got that beautiful peter pan collar dress, I've been looking for one just like it forever!

Charlie said...

So edgy and cool, the leggings say it all

Oscar and Anna said...

totally digging this. gives me some ideas!!

OneMousesFox said...

so ghost world!