Friday, December 09, 2011

Now I Wanna Sell Some Stuff

Not sniff some glue. Anyways, have you ever noticed how badly Christmas time makes you want to go shopping? Just me? Ok well, I'm clearing out some old stuff in my closet to make room for the new, so let's take a trip down Isabel's Outfit Memory Lane. All of this stuff is for sale so if you wanna buy, just send me an email: isabel.slone(at)gmail(dot)com. I'm too lazy to list it all on Etsy.
American Apparel Disco Pants, Black, size Small, $20, inquire to isabel.slone(at)gmail(dot)com about shipping costs.
American Apparel Disco Pants, Navy, size Small, $20, inquire to isabel.slone(at)gmail(dot)com about shipping costs.
American Apparel Riding Pants, Tan, size Small, $20, inquire to isabel.slone(at)gmail(dot)com about shipping costs.
Kurt and Courtney "Classy" t-shirt, ladies size Small, $13, inquire to isabel.slone(at)gmail(dot)com about shipping costs.

Vintage ruffle blouse, size S-M, $10, inquire to isabel.slone(at)gmail(dot)com about shipping costs.
Burnout cherry red Doc Martens heels, size UK 6 (US 8), $40, inquire to isabel.slone(at)gmail(dot)com about shipping costs.
Ziggy Stardust Knee-High Hooker boots, size US 7.5 or 8, $35, inquire to isabel.slone(at)gmail(dot)com about shipping costs.
Vintage Swiss Dots Party Dress, size Small, $15, inquire to isabel.slone(at)gmail(dot)com about shipping costs.
American Apparel, high waisted shorts, Hunter Green, size 24/25 (about an XS), $20,inquire to isabel.slone(at)gmail(dot)com about shipping costs.
Lolita Peter Pan Collar button-down shirt, cream, size Small, $10, inquire to isabel.slone(at)gmail(dot)com about shipping costs.
Leopard print mini skirt, nice and swingy, size XS, $10, inquire to isabel.slone(at)gmail(dot)com about shipping costs.
Salvatore Ferragamo spectator pumps, 1.5 inch heel, size 8 AA (super narrow), $10, inquire to isabel.slone(at)gmail(dot)com about shipping costs.
American Apparel cream lace leggings, size Small, $15, inquire to isabel.slone(at)gmail(dot)com about shipping costs.

16 comments:

Anna said...

very nice -- like the first one the most. gives me some ideas! thank you!

meagan said...

NEED the vintage ruffle blouse NO JOKE

mouse said...

all of it's cute but much too small for me :/

Daisy-Mai said...

these are so cute!

daisy
http://invisableone.blogspot.com/
xo

Marlena said...

GAAAAAAAAAAAH! Why must I be broke at a time like this? I would probably snatch up all of these items if I had the cash.
Oh, well. ._.
Good luck with the sales anyway, Isabel! :)

owlinalarkworld said...

I like the steampunk feel of the docs. I hope they find good homes.

owlinalarkworld said...

I like the steampunk feel of the docs. I hope they find good homes.

Magnet said...

Good luck with selling everything! ugh, I have a bunch of stuff to sell yet again, but I so ceebs with all the ebay listing... again >.<

Lucius said...

No, not the *disco pants*!!

--Well, I hope they found a good home at least. But think of the hole in your heart to be rid of them?

Sigh. Truly, Time is an ever-spinning wheel. Oh well. I hope you find lots of eccentric goodies to restock the wardrobe with!

Istvan said...

next step: selling your own design ;)

Madeline Quaint said...

Oh, the Docs, the Docs! Sadly they're not my size as they're the exact shoes I'm looking for!
Hope they find the best home! :)

NRC♥ said...

i love that first shot of you.
following.

Eyeliah said...

the sassy tee? noooo!

Pashupati said...

I don't have any money, but thanks for making me clothes-drool.

chloe said...

aah, i can't believe those bowie boots, they're insane! x

OneMousesFox said...

You're whole blog makes me think ( http://image.lyricspond.com/image/m/artist-m83/album-saturdays-youth/cd-cover.jpg )
which is what i'm going to have to listen to