Sunday, March 25, 2012

The Image Interview 2012

If you're a creep like me and love getting a peek inside other people's closets, then you'd do well to check out The Image Interview. Joel Yum is a fraud analyst by day, and wicked good photographer by night who documents emerging creatives in Toronto for his blog, and I'm proud to announce that the latest "creative" featured on the site is me!!


I don't live into Toronto (YET), so I just brought some of my favourite items to be photographed, which include my insane obsession with British Royal Family paraphenalia, my heavily-stickered laptop case and my zine, PLANT magazine.

There are 18 copies left of PLANT #2, get it while you can!


Here are some of the pictures he took, but check out the feature for more photos and words of wisdom.




15 comments:

Brittany said...

love those photos! they suit your style.

Christiane said...

Wow, Isabel. Those photographs of you are absolutely stunning. I am in love with the last photo especially. :)

Áine said...

i remember lusting after those heeled Docs you have on so much when they were in the shop, and finally coming back with mu money to realise they were gone. They look pretty bad ass though.

Marlena said...

gaaah, I love this! You're amazing, Isabel! <3

Ludo said...

Congratulations! The photos turned out great.

Allison said...

Those photos are perfect, especially the last two! They reflect your style really well.

The Fashion Turd said...

i like the first pic. yes i do.

Tami said...

Congrats on the interview! Kudos to the photographer, really captures YOU.

thriftshopcommando.blogspot.com

Magnet said...

Congratulations Isabel! I just checked your feature out. What a cool website, I like the way everything is organised. Living in Toronto would be awesome, I can't wait to visit that place again. Holy crap, you started this when you were 16!? That makes sense.. I think I started reading Hipster Musings in year 12, when I was like 17.. in 2008, you must have been blogging for a few years then.

Fifi said...

Hey Isabel

These photos look amazing! That photographer captured you perfectly.

Just bought an issue of PLANT. Excited to read when it arrive!

- Fifi

meagan said...

peplum jacket + mom jeans = AHHHHHH

Celia Bow said...

You look so gorgeous in those photos. Great interview :)

Meagan said...

these photos are gorgeoussss! the black and white one is all intensely fashionable.

Kailey said...

omg yes creeps unite ;_; I absolutely love all of these pictures ^^

Xu Box said...

Congratulations on the interview! Where can I get a copy of PLANT? Etsy?