Monday, May 21, 2012

Garage Sale

I'm having another virtual garage sale, cleaning out my closet and getting rid of things that don't fit or I don't wear. Please buy my things and help me pay next month's rent!! I've listed it all on Etsy this time for everyone's convenience so it is literally a first come first served basis. When it's sold, it's gone!

Vintage Blazer, complete with buttons and badges - $65
90s Button-up Snakeskin Print Shirt - $12

Chanel Beige Spectator Pumps - $50
Grey Structured Minidress - $30
Two-tone Houndstooth and Black Blazer - $40


Oversize Grey Knit Sweater - $50

13 comments:

Angie Bitchface said...

just bought that sweet snakeskin shirt! I love blog sales! good luck on making your rent this month :)

Daniel said...

The chanel shoes !! what a great find ! Timeless !!

sewa mobil jakarta said...

Very nice, thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

chillwave indie summer daze, work drugs dirty dreams http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kAWS2Gxb7yo

Magnet said...

Good luck with the sale! I'm selling a lot of things on ebay.. again. Aaah, the suspense.

The Other Sister of Death said...

Nooo why are you selling the grey minidress?? It looks so good on you! As does the rest, but this grey minidress in particular! :-)

OrigamiGirl said...

I'm having a similar reaction to above -why are you getting rid of the two-tone blazer? You look great in it! I feel all sad on your behalf because I loved that outfit pic.

But I shouldnt be telling you what to do so I will shut up now. zip.

diane said...

Isa, that's a great idea, your "garage" sale. Good luck with it.

Jenny said...

sorry if I'm missing something -- what's the link to your etsy shop?

recklessandforgotten said...

Amazing blog ! ; )
I love your style and shoes are the best ;d

btw it's my new blog, i want to write some post in English so if u want u can see it: http://reckless-and-forgotten.blogspot.com/
maybe you like it ; )

Thea vintage said...

Lovely Chanel pumps!

Denise said...

I want the Chanel pumps!!! Beautiful.

Jakarta Hotel said...

Nice style! Simple and casual.