In my halcyon days of youth (aka University), I wrote a fashion column for the University of Waterloo student newspaper, and self-published two issues of an ecofeminist fashion zine, PLANT.
The best things I've ever written are as follows:
- "Getting Rid of Goldilocks" on Toronto Standard, May 2012
- "Where Have All the Paid Jobs Gone?" on Toronto Standard, May 2012
- "Why Fashion Blogging Smells Like Raw Fish" on Toronto Standard, December 2011.
- "Creating a Meaningful Wardrobe," on Hipster Musings, November 2011.
- "Book Review: Eco-Chic: The Fashion Paradox" on Green Book Reviews, September 2011.
- "Batman, Pass Me My Man Repellent Spray!" on Shameless Magazine, March 2011.